Join us for a virtual closing showcase of our All Children Reading: A Grand Challenge for Development EdTech solutions, research, resources and lessons that supports education officers’, implementers, policymakers and other stakeholders in their understanding and use of EdTech to advance equitable and inclusive early grade reading efforts. The Grand Challenge is concluding its 12-year initiative to advance EdTech to increase literacy for children in low-resource contexts in September.
At the Expos, you’ll:
- learn how EdTech can help attain your aspirations for inclusive education, incorporating Universal Design for Learning, and reaching children with disabilities.
- discover solutions to support pre-primary teachers and caregivers.
- find out how others successfully scaled or integrated EdTech in education programing.
- hear the future goals and vision of the ACR GCD founders: USAID, World Vision and the Australian Government.
- join demos of EdTech for education in emergencies and children with disabilities, learning and gaming apps, book creation software and digital libraries.
- enhance your skills in workshops to create sign language storybooks, accessible reading assessments, and accessible books.
- find out what we learned about EdTech for literacy–what worked and what didn’t.
The virtual event will be held on August 3, 10 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. UTC (GMT) time. See below for adjustments to regional time zones:
- Port-au-Prince: 6 – 9:30 am
- Washington, DC: 6 – 9:30 am
- São Paulo: 7 – 10:30 am
- Accra: 10 am – 1:30 pm
- London: 11 am – 2:30 pm
- Johannesburg: 12 noon – 3:30 pm
- Nairobi: 1 – 4:30 p.m.
- Kathmandu – 3:45 – 7:15 pm
- Phnom Penh – 5 – 8:30pm
- Manila – 6-9:30 pm