- Show all
- Begin With Books
- Big Ideas@Berkeley 2014/15 Prize
- Big Ideas@Berkeley 2015/16 Prize
- Book Boost: Access for All Challenge
- EduApp4Syria Prize
- Enabling Writers Prize
- Grant Competition 2011
- Grant Competition 2014
- Leaders for Literacy
- No Lost Generation Summit Tech Prize
- Ready2Read Challenge
- Sign On For Literacy Prize
- Technology to Support Education in Crises & Conflict Prize
- Tracking & Tracing Books Prize
- UnrestrICTed Challenge
… results in Agora Center, the University of Jyväskylä.
- Blog // December 12, 2019As a spotter and innovation catalyst in education technology to improve child literacy in developing countries, All Children Reading: A Grand Challenge for Development (ACR GCD) is on the front lines
- ACR GCD in the News // ICTworks // September 13, 2018As part of USAID’s Education Strategy and its goal of improved reading skills for 100 million children in primary grades, USAID mission staff wanted to know what it might cost to take an evidence...
- ACR GCD in the News // Emerging EdTech // March 1, 2017
Leveraging Technology to Build Literacy Among Millions of Displaced Children and Those with DisabilitiesThere are about a quarter of a billion children around the world who cannot read, often due to lack of resources in their language, conflicts that have displaced them from their homes and communities.
- Blog // October 4, 2016This World Teachers' Day we celebrate pioneering teachers working hand-in-hand with ACR GCD grantees to pilot innovations making breakthrough progress in child literacy. Here are their stories…
- Blog // October 5, 2015
Game-changer: mobile technology reaches teachers in remote areas with literacy instruction tips and trainingDr. Jacqueline Jere-Folotiya and Emma Ojanen share how GraphoGame is being implemented in Zambia, to help teachers improve their use of phonics and local languages in literacy instruction.
- ACR GCD in the News // Frontiers in Psychology // June 10, 2015GraphoGame is originally a technology-based intervention method for supporting children with reading difficulties. It is now known that children who face problems in reading acquisition have...
- Press Release // ACR GCD // February 3, 2015
All Children Reading: A Grand Challenge for Development Announces Winners of Literacy Innovations CompetitionFourteen winning innovations represent the most promising, creative and impactful solutions in literacy and were chosen from a competitive process that elicited 213 proposals from 50 countries.