- Show all
- Big Ideas@Berkeley 2014/15 Prize
- Big Ideas@Berkeley 2015/16 Prize
- Book Boost: Access for All Challenge
- EduApp4Syria Prize
- Enabling Writers Prize
- Grant Competition 2011
- Grant Competition 2014
- No Lost Generation Summit Tech Prize
- Sign On For Literacy Prize
- Technology to Support Education in Crises & Conflict Prize
- Tracking & Tracing Books Prize
… results in ekitabu.
- ACR GCD in the News // eKitabu Blog // February 8, 2019
eKitabu advances in All Children Reading Grand Challenge prize to improve literacy outcomes for deaf childreneKitabu, Rochester Institute of Technology’s National Institute for the Deaf (RIT/NTID) and Manos Unidas will advance as finalists of the Sign On For Literacy prize.
- Blog // February 5, 2019
Three innovators to field test solutions to improve literacy outcomes for deaf children in developing countriesThree innovations rose to the top of our Sign On For Literacy competition to source technology solutions that increase access to local sign languages.
- ACR GCD in the News // eKitabu Blog // October 5, 2018eKitabu in partnership with the Ministry of Education, UNICEF and other partners launched the Content Development Challenge (CDC) on 27th September 2018 during the Nairobi International Book Fair.
- Blog // September 27, 2018During International Week of the Deaf, Sign On For Literacy prize finalist eKitabu shares how technology is opening literacy and learning opportunities for deaf children across Kenya.
- ACR GCD in the News // KBC // September 27, 2018eKitabu in partnership with Ministry of Education, UNICEF and other partners launched a Content Development Challenge (CDC) to empower Kenyan publishers to develop quality reading materials for...
- ACR GCD in the News // Standard Media // September 27, 2018Nasa leader Raila Odinga on Thursday attended the launch of eKitabu challenge targeting Kenyan publishers towards content development.
- Press Release // eKitabu Blog // June 27, 2018
eKitabu wins Phase One of Sign On for Literacy, a global competition for technology-based innovations to increase literacy among deaf childrenAll Children Reading: A Grand Challenge for Development (ACR GCD) today announced the winners of the first phase of Sign On For Literacy.
- ACR GCD in the News // eKitabu Blog // April 6, 2018As a Grand Prize Winner of the Book Boost: Access for All Challenge, eKitabu will help facilitate a transition to a sustainable, born accessible book chain in Kenya.
- Blog // April 4, 2018
All Children Reading Announces eKitabu and SIL LEAD as Winners of Book Boost: Access for All ChallengeACR GCD is pleased to announce two winners of the Book Boost: Access for All Challenge—eKitabu and SIL LEAD.
- Donna DiMarco of the Nyle DiMarco Foundation shares the importance of deaf children having early access to sign language.
- Learn more about ACR GCD and Pearson's Project Literacy's Book Boost: Access for All Challenge that seeks to drive innovation in publishing to solve for gaps in quality, accessible book titles.