- Show all
- Big Ideas@Berkeley 2014/15 Prize
- Big Ideas@Berkeley 2015/16 Prize
- Book Boost: Access for All Challenge
- EduApp4Syria Prize
- Enabling Writers Prize
- Grant Competition 2011
- Grant Competition 2014
- No Lost Generation Summit Tech Prize
- Sign On For Literacy Prize
- Technology to Support Education in Crises & Conflict Prize
- Tracking & Tracing Books Prize
… results in Moroccan Sign Language.
Institute for Disabilities Research and Training & École Nationale Supérieure des Mines de Rabat Evaluation ReportAn evaluation report on the results of the ACR GCD-funded "Improving Deaf Children's Reading Through Technology" project, implemented by IDRT in Morocco.
- Blog // December 2, 2016
Count Me In! Ground-breaking Early Grade Reading Assessment developed for children with sensory disabilitiesACR GCD and our innovators are tackling the challenge of assessing reading skills among children who are blind/low vision or deaf/hard of hearing.
- Blog // December 2, 2015A team of Moroccan and American deaf and hearing researchers create assistive software to easily create and publish Moroccan Sign Language-supported educational materials for students who are deaf.
- ACR GCD in the News // The National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine // October 1, 2014
Tools and resources to improve deaf educational access to science, technology, engineering, and mathematicsThis research project will address the challenging research problem of meeting the educational needs of the deaf, who are underserved in education in general, and in STEM literacy, in particular.
- ACR GCD-funded innovator Institute for Disabilities Research & Training shares their innovation to enable educators to create sign language materials for deaf students in Morocco.
Institute for Disabilities Research and Training & École Nationale Supérieure des Mines de Rabat Baseline ReportA baseline early grade reading assessment of students participating in the ACR GCD-funded "Improving Deaf Children's Reading Through Technology" project, implemented by IDRT in Morocco.