There are several ways you can engage with All Children Reading
- Partner with Us
A key component of the Grand Challenges for Development model is that only through concerted action can we hope to find solutions to the largest, solvable problems that are holding back progress for individuals and communities in developing countries.
To improve literacy for children in developing countries, we invite the partnership of companies, foundations, individuals and others. Partners may demonstrate engagement through financial, technical and human resource commitment and by scaling proven literacy and technology-based approaches.
Forms of partnership include, but are not limited to:
- Sponsorship of a prize competition
- Providing technical sector expertise (Monitoring & Evaluation, Education, Literacy, ICT), including participation on review panels
- Funding the scale-up of innovations piloted by our grantees or prize winners
- Contributing to a technology evaluation fund
- Dedicating resources to the testing and piloting of specific technologies/solutions in new environments
- Offering or sharing promotion, advertising and/or media opportunities
- Workplace giving
To discuss partnership opportunities that align with your business or development goals, please email us.