In Round 1, All Children Reading: A Grand Challenge for Development (ACR GCD) received an outstanding response from more than 400 applicants, resulting in 32 project awards to organizations and universities in 22 countries.
- See our Round 1 Innovator Profiles – Grant Competition
- Download the Round 1 Innovators Catalog
- Dowload the Round 1 Report
In Feburary, 2015, ACR GCD announced 12 new grantees. Winners represent the most promising, creative and impactful solutions in literacy innovations and were chosen from a competitive process that elicited 213 proposals from 50 countries.
- See our Round 2 Innovator Profiles – Grant Competition
- See our Round 2 Innovator Profiles – Prize Competitions
- Download the Round 2 Innovators Advancing Child Literacy Catalog
See innovations from several Grand Challenges, including All Children Reading, in the USAID Catalog.