- Blog // December 12, 2019As a spotter and innovation catalyst in education technology to improve child literacy in developing countries, All Children Reading: A Grand Challenge for Development (ACR GCD) is on the front lines
- Blog // November 12, 2019
Michigan State University students use Bloom Software to turn local folktales into early grade booksInitiative results in early grade books in 14 languages for children in Benin.
- Blog // November 5, 2019ACR GCD prize winner Asafeer shares innovative publishing model that could inspire Begin With Books proposals and other efforts to create books for children in languages they use and understand.
- ACR GCD in the News // October 14, 2019The Begin with Books prize competition challenges global innovators to assemble cost-effective packages of high quality, accessible digital books for beginning readers.
- Blog // October 10, 2019
All Children Reading Grand Challenge casts new vision for advancing edtech to improve child literacy around the globeEvent includes launch of Begin With Books prize to source books in 30+ underserved languages.
- Blog // October 8, 2019Lessons from three ACR GCD projects provide meaningful insights for future literacy projects focused on children with print disabilities.