… results in Foundations for Literacy.
- ACR GCD in the News // My Salaam // November 2, 2018When Video Games Without Borders launched ‘Antura and The Letters’ in response to the EduApp4Syria call, the team did not imagine the success that would come their way.
- ACR GCD in the News // TechCrunch // November 1, 2018The Techfugees Global Challenges Competition showcases projects responding to the needs of displaced populations and building technological products or services for them.
- ACR GCD in the News // ICTworks // September 13, 2018As part of USAID’s Education Strategy and its goal of improved reading skills for 100 million children in primary grades, USAID mission staff wanted to know what it might cost to take an evidence...
- ACR GCD in the News // Games for Change // June 6, 2018Games for Change is pleased to announce the finalists for the 2018 Games for Change Awards! Attend the Games for Change Festival to play these games and find out who will be the winners.
- ACR GCD in the News // The Jordan Times // April 11, 2018With some 43 percent of Syrian school-aged refugee children in Turkey, Lebanon, Jordan, Iraq and Egypt having no access to education as of March 2018, according to a report by...
- ACR GCD in the News // UNICEF Stories of Innovation // March 14, 2018Games have demonstrated that they can be a powerful vehicle for learning, which is why the UNICEF Innovation Fund is exploring partnerships to source, assess and enhance games as part of our learning.