… results in Foundations for Literacy.
- ACR GCD in the News // February 22, 2021The Ready2Read Challenge seeks effective Edtech solutions that enable marginalized children ages 4 to 6 to build foundational language and literacy skills at home and at school.
- Blog // February 9, 2021
Ready2Read Challenge seeks EdTech solutions that help children in low-resource countries build foundational literacy skillsUp to $350,000 to be awarded for solutions that build and measure children's foundational language and literacy skills, with additional incentives for demonstrating skills growth.
- ACR GCD in the News // My Salaam // November 2, 2018When Video Games Without Borders launched ‘Antura and The Letters’ in response to the EduApp4Syria call, the team did not imagine the success that would come their way.
- ACR GCD in the News // TechCrunch // November 1, 2018The Techfugees Global Challenges Competition showcases projects responding to the needs of displaced populations and building technological products or services for them.
- ACR GCD in the News // ICTworks // September 13, 2018As part of USAID’s Education Strategy and its goal of improved reading skills for 100 million children in primary grades, USAID mission staff wanted to know what it might cost to take an evidence...
- ACR GCD in the News // Games for Change // June 6, 2018Games for Change is pleased to announce the finalists for the 2018 Games for Change Awards! Attend the Games for Change Festival to play these games and find out who will be the winners.