… results in Education in Emergencies.
- News Byte // November 21, 2022The international event focused on the three “C”s for digital learning: Content, Capacity and Connectivity
- Blog // November 17, 2022Read innovator reflections gathered during interviews after the GEM Report consultation held in May 2022
- Blog // November 15, 2022
What works and doesn’t work to improve access, equity and inclusion for the 584 million children globally waiting to learn to readKey evidence and lessons where EdTech innovations and methods work to increase access to education and literacy for hard to reach and disadvantaged learners
- Blog // October 4, 2022Awardees share key insights on role of technology to address education challenges related to access, equity and inclusion
- News Byte // September 30, 2022Access to books in languages that children use and understand leads to greater reading success
- News Byte // September 20, 2022Explore free, open source education technology solutions, toolkits and research