… results in Education in Emergencies.
- Blog // June 20, 2018Two winning games from our EduApp4Syria competition illustrate how mobile technologies are filling educational gaps for millions of out-of-school Syrian children.
- ACR GCD in the News // Games for Change // June 6, 2018Games for Change is pleased to announce the finalists for the 2018 Games for Change Awards! Attend the Games for Change Festival to play these games and find out who will be the winners.
- ACR GCD in the News // The Brookings Institution // May 17, 2018When you think of education systems, what sorts of words come to mind? If you are anything like the many education practitioners, policymakers, and leaders who we meet every year throughout the...
- ACR GCD in the News // The Jordan Times // April 11, 2018With some 43 percent of Syrian school-aged refugee children in Turkey, Lebanon, Jordan, Iraq and Egypt having no access to education as of March 2018, according to a report by...
- Blog // March 19, 2018To measure our EduApp4Syria competition mobile games are achieving their goals, impact evaluations of each game were conducted.
- ACR GCD in the News // UNICEF Stories of Innovation // March 14, 2018Games have demonstrated that they can be a powerful vehicle for learning, which is why the UNICEF Innovation Fund is exploring partnerships to source, assess and enhance games as part of our learning.