- Show all
- Begin With Books
- Big Ideas@Berkeley 2014/15 Prize
- Big Ideas@Berkeley 2015/16 Prize
- Book Boost: Access for All Challenge
- EduApp4Syria Prize
- Enabling Writers Prize
- Grant Competition 2011
- Grant Competition 2014
- Leaders for Literacy
- No Lost Generation Summit Tech Prize
- Ready2Read Challenge
- Sign On For Literacy Prize
- Technology to Support Education in Crises & Conflict Prize
- Tracking & Tracing Books Prize
- UnrestrICTed Challenge
… results in News Byte.
- News Byte // July 19, 2023
ACR GCD and Benetech invite organizations to join working group focused on using EdTech to promote inclusive educationGroup will address gaps in identifying and sharing best practices around how EdTech can be used to create and support inclusive and accessible education solutions and programs.
ACR GCD and Girls’ Education Challenge release technical brief on making standardized learning assessment more accessible for learners with disabilitiesTechnical brief outlines lessons learned from including learners with disabilities in assessments and guidance on developing and implementing inclusive learning assessments
- News Byte // May 26, 2023The Malawian National Association of the Deaf leads the way in advancing the use of sign language and accessible storybooks in schools for the deaf in Malawi.
All Children Reading: A Grand Challenge for Development announces EdTech Expos to showcase solutions to advance child literacyThree closing events will support education officers, implementers and policymakers in their understanding and use of EdTech to advance equitable and inclusive early grade reading efforts.
- News Byte // April 28, 2023
ACR GCD awardee SIL LEAD releases a new collection of accessible, digital books in local underserved languages for Malian childrenThe collection includes 428 books in local languages
- News Byte // April 28, 2023
Explore EdTech literacy solutions to support children in conflict-affected countries and other emergency contextsAccess a range of ACR GCD-funded education technology solutions to support educational and psychosocial needs
- News Byte // March 23, 2023The Nepal READS program will partner with local reading clubs to improve reading outcomes for children
- News Byte // March 23, 2023
ACR GCD leads workshop in Rwanda to support the first adapted Early Grade Reading Assessment for children with disabilitiesThe landmark workshop in Kigali focused on creating accessible early grade reading assessments for children who are deaf and children who are blind
- News Byte // March 13, 2023The app, funded through the EduApp4Syria Prize, was nominated for and received awards celebrating innovation and achievements in the development process
- News Byte // December 20, 2022
First ever digital storybooks in Sign Language for Malian Schools are now available on Bloom LibraryThe books were produced in partnership with local Malian disabled persons organizations
- News Byte // December 20, 2022Video highlights ACR GCD’s work to increase literacy through EdTech solutions and research
- News Byte // November 21, 2022The international event focused on the three “C”s for digital learning: Content, Capacity and Connectivity
- News Byte // November 16, 2022The award honors the 100 most impactful education innovations
- News Byte // November 14, 2022The worldwide gathering of experts in digital learning was held on November 1-4 in Washington, D.C.
- News Byte // October 24, 2022
Highlighting international cooperation between ACR GCD and our partners on World Development Information DayUSAID, World Vision and the Australian government are working together to solve a global challenge
- News Byte // October 18, 2022
ACR GCD presents to USAID’s Education Sector Council on Integration of Universal Design for Learning (UDL) into Early Grade Reading ProgramsPresenters showcased EdTech tools to create, and coach for, a literacy learning environment to enable full participation of all children
- News Byte // October 5, 2022Learn about EdTech resources and solutions to help teachers have the greatest impact in the classroom, especially in low-resource contexts