- Show all
- Begin With Books
- Big Ideas@Berkeley 2014/15 Prize
- Big Ideas@Berkeley 2015/16 Prize
- Book Boost: Access for All Challenge
- EduApp4Syria Prize
- Enabling Writers Prize
- Grant Competition 2011
- Grant Competition 2014
- Leaders for Literacy
- No Lost Generation Summit Tech Prize
- Ready2Read Challenge
- Sign On For Literacy Prize
- Technology to Support Education in Crises & Conflict Prize
- Tracking & Tracing Books Prize
- UnrestrICTed Challenge
… results in Family and Community Engagement.
ACR GCD Release Comprehensive Report on Grand Challenge to Advance EdTech to Enhance Global Literacy for ChildrenThe report gives in-depth overview of the 12-year Grand Challenge strategies and outcomes in advancing EdTech to increase reading outcomes for marginalized children in low-resource contexts
All Children Reading: A Grand Challenge for Development announces EdTech Expos to showcase solutions to advance child literacyThree closing events will support education officers, implementers and policymakers in their understanding and use of EdTech to advance equitable and inclusive early grade reading efforts.
- Blog // March 23, 2023
All Children Reading: A Grand Challenge for Development celebrates impact on increasing literacy for children worldwideThe Grand Challenge is concluding 12 years of funding and testing innovative EdTech solutions and approaches to increase reading outcomes for marginalized children in low-resource contexts
- Blog // November 17, 2022Read innovator reflections gathered during interviews after the GEM Report consultation held in May 2022
- News Byte // September 20, 2022Explore free, open source education technology solutions, toolkits and research
- Blog // March 7, 2022USAID, World Vision and the Australian Government are partnering to advance EdTech to increase literacy for all children
- Blog // February 18, 2022EdTech can accelerate efforts to help children learn to read in their own language, but it must be guided by inclusion and equity
- News Byte // February 2, 2022Reading together strengthens family bonds and children's ability to read, especially with access to books in languages they use and understand
- Blog // May 28, 2021On Global Day of Parents, four All Children Reading Grand Challenge-funded projects provide key lessons for engaging parents both during the pandemic and beyond.
- Blog // June 3, 2019This Global Day of Parents, All Children Reading: A Grand Challenge for Development spotlights four projects engaging families and communities in child literacy.
- Blog // April 29, 2019ACR GCD shared presentations on our innovative solutions for gaming for literacy, digital books in underserved languages, and scaling edtech for literacy at CIES2019.
- ACR GCD in the News // Hewlett Packard Enterprise // February 18, 2019Internet access is ubiquitous—except where it isn't. However, even in places where electricity or Internet connectivity are spotty, new e-learning innovations can help people get an education.
- An interactive corpus of sign language words, a smartphone app, and a literacy outreach program for deaf children and their families
Sign On For Literacy Prize
Up to $250,000
- ACR GCD in the News // Rudd Family Foundation Big Ideas // November 28, 2018Early years of childhood form the basis of intelligence, personality, social behavior, and capacity to learn and nurture oneself.