- Show all
- Begin With Books
- Big Ideas@Berkeley 2014/15 Prize
- Big Ideas@Berkeley 2015/16 Prize
- Book Boost: Access for All Challenge
- EduApp4Syria Prize
- Enabling Writers Prize
- Grant Competition 2011
- Grant Competition 2014
- Leaders for Literacy
- No Lost Generation Summit Tech Prize
- Ready2Read Challenge
- Sign On For Literacy Prize
- Technology to Support Education in Crises & Conflict Prize
- Tracking & Tracing Books Prize
- UnrestrICTed Challenge
… results in Education in Emergencies.
- Blog // January 21, 2022
Changing the course of education through EdTech solutions to increase literacy for marginalized children in low-resource contextsLeveraging open-source, scalable and inclusive innovation and technology can help children learn to read, escape poverty and complete school.
- Examining the use of the CLA approach when shifting from supporting innovators/innovations at pilot (or proof of concept) stage to transitioning mature, evidence-based solutions for scale.
- News Byte // December 17, 2021Help us raise awareness of these tools and other opportunities to implement EdTech solutions to improve reading outcomes for marginalized children in low-resource contexts.
- Blog // December 16, 2021
How EdTech solutions can fill gaps and address barriers to literacy for refugee and migrant childrenLearn about and access free education technology tools, solutions and guidance for increasing reading outcomes for children in crisis contexts.
- News Byte // December 10, 2021Education is a human right, and the ability to read plays a crucial role in the ability to complete education. Yet millions of children across the globe are waiting to learn read.
- News Byte // December 7, 2021
Read three books to inspire children with the power of technology fueled by computer science to impact livesThe ebooks were created the 2016 No Lost Generation Summit Tech prize to address the challenge of the more than 3.5 million refugee children were unable to attend a single day of school.
- Blog // November 29, 2021Today, children with disabilities are at higher risk than ever to be left behind their peers in literacy. Learn how you can be part of the solution.
- Blog // June 1, 2020
Integrated International and Little Thinking Minds scale Arabic literacy platform to support learners across JordanACR GCD competition winners partner with Ministry of Education to co-create digital library and support out-of-school children during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Blog // March 13, 2020ACR GCD-funded innovations available in multiple languages and across variety of devices to support early-grade literacy.
- Blog // January 29, 2020All Children Reading’s investment in open source Arabic literacy app yields dozens of translations by nonprofit Curious Learning.
- Learn from the ACR GCD and Curious Learning how to select and adapt open source literacy apps to improve child literacy in low-resource contexts.
- ACR GCD in the News // My Salaam // November 2, 2018When Video Games Without Borders launched ‘Antura and The Letters’ in response to the EduApp4Syria call, the team did not imagine the success that would come their way.
- ACR GCD in the News // TechCrunch // November 1, 2018The Techfugees Global Challenges Competition showcases projects responding to the needs of displaced populations and building technological products or services for them.
- An innovative smartphone game that helps Syrian children learn foundational Arabic and improves psychosocial well-being
$650,000 (innovative tender)
- Antura and the Letters app builds foundational literacy skills in Arabic and improves psychosocial well-being for Syrian children who are out of school or struggling in school.
$650,000 (innovative tender)