- Show all
- Begin With Books
- Big Ideas@Berkeley 2014/15 Prize
- Big Ideas@Berkeley 2015/16 Prize
- Book Boost: Access for All Challenge
- EduApp4Syria Prize
- Enabling Writers Prize
- Grant Competition 2011
- Grant Competition 2014
- Leaders for Literacy
- No Lost Generation Summit Tech Prize
- Ready2Read Challenge
- Sign On For Literacy Prize
- Technology to Support Education in Crises & Conflict Prize
- Tracking & Tracing Books Prize
- UnrestrICTed Challenge
… results in News Byte.
- News Byte // January 14, 2022The annual competition captures real-life examples of USAID staff and partners using CLA approaches to achieve better development outcomes.
- News Byte // December 17, 2021Help us raise awareness of these tools and other opportunities to implement EdTech solutions to improve reading outcomes for marginalized children in low-resource contexts.
- News Byte // December 10, 2021Education is a human right, and the ability to read plays a crucial role in the ability to complete education. Yet millions of children across the globe are waiting to learn read.
- News Byte // December 8, 2021Let's Read is bringing together local authors, illustrators, designers, language experts and volunteer translators in Laos, Nepal and Papua New Guinea to create and adapt 380 children’s books.
- News Byte // December 7, 2021
Read three books to inspire children with the power of technology fueled by computer science to impact livesThe ebooks were created the 2016 No Lost Generation Summit Tech prize to address the challenge of the more than 3.5 million refugee children were unable to attend a single day of school.
- News Byte // December 6, 2021
Brookings Center for Universal Education (CUE) hosting online event on December 10 on scaling lessons from Cote d’lvoire and TanzaniaThe virtual event, which will take place in English and French and interpretation will be available for both languages, will launch two RTSL case study reports.
- News Byte // December 3, 2021eKitabu has released two new accessible ebooks as part of its creation of more than 250 books in Tumbuka, a local spoken language in Malawi, and Malawian Sign Language
- News Byte // December 2, 2021
Let’s Read Asia project coordinates with Nepali government representatives in developing sign language videosThe sign language videos are part of 50 adapted books in Nepali Sign Language being created through the Asia Foundation’s Let’s Read initiative.
- News Byte // December 1, 2021SIL LEAD is developing a total of 420 quality, accessible books in those two Malian languages as well as Malian Sign Language, using SIL's Bloom book creation software.