… results in Family and Community Engagement.
- Blog // May 28, 2021On Global Day of Parents, four All Children Reading Grand Challenge-funded projects provide key lessons for engaging parents both during the pandemic and beyond.
- Blog // June 3, 2019This Global Day of Parents, All Children Reading: A Grand Challenge for Development spotlights four projects engaging families and communities in child literacy.
- Blog // April 29, 2019ACR GCD shared presentations on our innovative solutions for gaming for literacy, digital books in underserved languages, and scaling edtech for literacy at CIES2019.
- ACR GCD in the News // Hewlett Packard Enterprise // February 18, 2019Internet access is ubiquitous—except where it isn't. However, even in places where electricity or Internet connectivity are spotty, new e-learning innovations can help people get an education.
- ACR GCD in the News // Rudd Family Foundation Big Ideas // November 28, 2018Early years of childhood form the basis of intelligence, personality, social behavior, and capacity to learn and nurture oneself.
- ACR GCD in the News // ICTworks // November 26, 2018Families and communities have a tremendous role to play in improving educational and reading outcomes for children around the globe.