- Blog // November 5, 2019ACR GCD prize winner Asafeer shares innovative publishing model that could inspire Begin With Books proposals and other efforts to create books for children in languages they use and understand.
- ACR GCD in the News // October 14, 2019The Begin with Books prize competition challenges global innovators to assemble cost-effective packages of high quality, accessible digital books for beginning readers.
- Blog // October 10, 2019
All Children Reading Grand Challenge casts new vision for advancing edtech to improve child literacy around the globeEvent includes launch of Begin With Books prize to source books in 30+ underserved languages.
- Blog // October 8, 2019Lessons from three ACR GCD projects provide meaningful insights for future literacy projects focused on children with print disabilities.
- Blog // September 3, 2019
Imagine learning to read without a book. That’s the reality for millions of children around the world.Books are essential for children to become literate, and research shows they experience greater reading success when learning in their local spoken or signed language.
- Blog // June 3, 2019This Global Day of Parents, All Children Reading: A Grand Challenge for Development spotlights four projects engaging families and communities in child literacy.