- ACR GCD in the News // March 12, 2021Since most deaf children in low-resource settings start primary school with little or no language, the role of sign languages is essential for opening the pathway for progression in formal education.
- ACR GCD in the News // February 22, 2021The Ready2Read Challenge seeks effective Edtech solutions that enable marginalized children ages 4 to 6 to build foundational language and literacy skills at home and at school.
- ACR GCD in the News // February 17, 2021ACR GCD awardee SIL LEAD spotlights three ways they have pivoted during COVID-19 to produce resources in more underserved languages and for people with disabilities using Bloom software.
- Blog // February 9, 2021
Ready2Read Challenge seeks EdTech solutions that help children in low-resource countries build foundational literacy skillsUp to $350,000 to be awarded for solutions that build and measure children's foundational language and literacy skills, with additional incentives for demonstrating skills growth.
- ACR GCD in the News // December 15, 2020
Accessible to All: Creating Learning Materials for Children with Disabilities in Cambodia, Kenya, Rwanda, and TajikistanFor students with disabilities, quality education can offer an entry point into a society that may otherwise remain inaccessible.
- Blog // December 11, 2020
All Children Reading Grand Challenge creates global standards for sign language storybook productionDeveloped in collaboration with RIT/NTID, the standards aim to spur sign language storybook creation in more locations and sign languages to support inclusive education