- News Byte // November 21, 2022The international event focused on the three “C”s for digital learning: Content, Capacity and Connectivity
- Blog // November 17, 2022Read innovator reflections gathered during interviews after the GEM Report consultation held in May 2022
- News Byte // November 16, 2022The award honors the 100 most impactful education innovations
- Blog // November 15, 2022
What works and doesn’t work to improve access, equity and inclusion for the 584 million children globally waiting to learn to readKey evidence and lessons where EdTech innovations and methods work to increase access to education and literacy for hard to reach and disadvantaged learners
- News Byte // November 14, 2022The worldwide gathering of experts in digital learning was held on November 1-4 in Washington, D.C.
- News Byte // October 24, 2022
Highlighting international cooperation between ACR GCD and our partners on World Development Information DayUSAID, World Vision and the Australian government are working together to solve a global challenge