We welcome your partnership!
A key component of the Grand Challenges for Development model is that only through concerted action can we hope to find solutions to the largest, solvable problems that are holding back progress for individuals and communities in developing countries.
To improve literacy for children in developing countries, we invite the partnership of companies, foundations, individuals and others.
Forms of partnership include, but are not limited to:
- Sponsorship of a prize competition
- Providing technical sector expertise including participation on review panels
- Funding the scale-up of innovations piloted by our grantees or prize winners
- Contributing to a technology evaluation fund
- Test or piloting technologies/solutions in new environments
Interested in partnering?
To discuss partnership opportunities please email us.