We welcome your partnership!
A key component of the Grand Challenges for Development model is that only through concerted action can we hope to find solutions to the largest, solvable problems that are holding back progress for individuals and communities in developing countries.
To improve literacy for children in developing countries, we invite the partnership of companies, foundations, individuals and others. Partners may demonstrate engagement through financial, technical and human resource commitment and by scaling proven literacy and technology-based approaches.
Forms of partnership include, but are not limited to:
- Sponsorship of a prize competition
- Providing technical sector expertise (Monitoring & Evaluation, Education, Literacy, ICT), including participation on review panels
- Funding the scale-up of innovations piloted by our Round 1 or Round 2 grantees or prize winners
- Contributing to a technology evaluation fund
- Dedicating resources to the testing and piloting of specific technologies/solutions in new environments
- Offering or sharing promotion, advertising and/or media opportunities
- Workplace giving
Opportunities exist for branding and representation on select communications to recognize your engagement.