Join us for a virtual closing showcase of our All Children Reading: A Grand Challenge for Development EdTech solutions, research, resources and lessons that supports education officers’, implementers, policymakers and other stakeholders in their understanding and use of EdTech to advance equitable and inclusive early grade reading efforts. The Grand Challenge is concluding its 12-year initiative to advance EdTech to increase literacy for children in low-resource contexts in September.
At the Expos, you’ll be introduced to:
- the most promising, evidence-based EdTech tools to enhance reading outcomes for children, including children with disabilities and those affected by conflict or crisis,
- resources and guidance to enhance inclusive education programming including open source accessible books in underserved languages and digital libraries,
- tools to incorporate principles of Universal Design for Learning (UDL) into reading programs,
- opportunities to enhance your skills in accessible book creation and making standardized reading assessments more accessible for children with disabilities, and
- tested strategies to mobilize families and communities to support children as they learn to read.
The event will be held on July 25, 2-6 p.m. UTC (GMT/Zulu) time (July 24, 10 p.m. – 2 a.m. ET); click here to convert to your time zone. Information on how to register and attend coming soon!