In this fireside chat at Zero Conference 2023, you’ll hear from award-winning innovators of All Children Reading: A Grand Challenge for Development about the most promising solutions to enhance literacy learning for children with disabilities, how you can access digital libraries of accessible (e.g. braille and sign language storybooks), how engaging local Disabled Persons Organizations (DPOs) strengthened our reach and impact, how to best use peer, cohort learning, and how to easily and more cost-effectively product accessible content.
Learn more about and access solutions, tools, resources and research related to EdTech to increase reading outcomes for children with disabilities.
- Edward Winter, Senior Technical Advisor for Gender Equality and Social Inclusion, World Vision
ACR GCD Awardee Panelists
- Chris Kurz, Professor and Director of Mathematics and Science Language and Learning Lab, Rochester Institute of Technology/National Technical Institute for the Deaf
- Mercy Kirui, Senior Manager, Content, eKitabu
- Sekerani Kufakwina, Advocacy Committee Chairperson, Malawi National Association of the Deaf (MANAD)
- Ayan Kishore, CEO, Benetech