- Show all
- Begin With Books
- Big Ideas@Berkeley 2014/15 Prize
- Big Ideas@Berkeley 2015/16 Prize
- Book Boost: Access for All Challenge
- EduApp4Syria Prize
- Enabling Writers Prize
- Grant Competition 2011
- Grant Competition 2014
- Leaders for Literacy
- No Lost Generation Summit Tech Prize
- Ready2Read Challenge
- Sign On For Literacy Prize
- Technology to Support Education in Crises & Conflict Prize
- Tracking & Tracing Books Prize
- UnrestrICTed Challenge
… results in Policy Paper.
Every Child Should Have a TextbookUNESCO's policy paper spotlights cost as a key barrier preventing children in many countries from having access to quality textbooks.
If you don’t understand, how can you learn?UNESCO's Global Education Monitoring Report policy paper shares why instruction in a language children express and understand is vital for effective literacy and learning.
Engaging Families in Literacy and LearningUNESCO's Institute for Lifelong Learning proposes innovative strategies for addressing persistent challenges of disadvantage, inequality and exclusion by engaging families and communities.