December 17, 2021
The ACR GCD December 2021 Monthly Update is now available!
Read thought-provoking and informative articles:
- How EdTech can fill gaps and address barriers to literacy for refugee and migrant children
- Learn how you can be part of the solution to increase literacy for children with disabilities
Get the latest updates on current innovations and literacy solutions:
- Project coordinating with Nepali government on Sign Language ebooks
- Get an early peek at concept art for an upcoming series of books in Tamang
- Workshop trains writers to adapt books in local spoken languages and Malian Sign Language
- Two new accessible ebooks released through the Begin with Books challenge–read them now!
- Read three books to inspire children with the power of technology fueled by computer science to impact lives
More news and updates from the EdTech space:
- Improving children’s reading and math at large scale in Côte d’Ivoire (Brookings Center for Universal Education)
- Adapting education innovations and their knock-on effects in the age of COVID (Brookings Center for Universal Education)
- Ensuring continuing of educating of children with disabilities during emergencies (GPE)
Plus upcoming events, research spotlight and more! Aren’t getting our eNewsletter? Sign up now!