- Show all
- Begin With Books
- Big Ideas@Berkeley 2014/15 Prize
- Big Ideas@Berkeley 2015/16 Prize
- Book Boost: Access for All Challenge
- EduApp4Syria Prize
- Enabling Writers Prize
- Grant Competition 2011
- Grant Competition 2014
- No Lost Generation Summit Tech Prize
- Sign On For Literacy Prize
- Technology to Support Education in Crises & Conflict Prize
- Tracking & Tracing Books Prize
… results in Guide.
- The guidebook by ACR GCD and Digital Learning 4 Development outlines key principles for developing digital games for literacy and includes 12 case studies of leading games.
- World Education, Inc., and Kampuchean Action for Primary Education provide guidelines to support and measure the success of new reading textbooks developed by the Ministry of Education in Cambodia.
Planning for Language Use in Education: Best Practices and Practical Steps to Improve Learning OutcomesThe Global Reading Network offers practical guidance to governments, donors and those implementing early grade reading programs on how to plan for language use in education.
- USAID outlines best practices for promoting fair and equitable education to all children, particularly those marginalized due to sex, disability, racial or ethnic status.