- Show all
- Begin With Books
- Big Ideas@Berkeley 2014/15 Prize
- Big Ideas@Berkeley 2015/16 Prize
- Book Boost: Access for All Challenge
- EduApp4Syria Prize
- Enabling Writers Prize
- Grant Competition 2011
- Grant Competition 2014
- Leaders for Literacy
- No Lost Generation Summit Tech Prize
- Ready2Read Challenge
- Sign On For Literacy Prize
- Technology to Support Education in Crises & Conflict Prize
- Tracking & Tracing Books Prize
- UnrestrICTed Challenge
… results in Resources.
- UNESCO's 2016 Global Education Monitoring Report outlines why education is the most vital input for every dimension of sustainable development.
- Save the Children outlines key principles learned across multiple projects that are essential for ensuring children can learn to read.
Planning for Language Use in Education: Best Practices and Practical Steps to Improve Learning OutcomesThe Global Reading Network offers practical guidance to governments, donors and those implementing early grade reading programs on how to plan for language use in education.
- A brief overview of ACR GCD's Sign On For Literacy prize competition that sourced innovations to provide sign language-enabled learning to deaf children in low-resource settings.
- USAID outlines best practices for promoting fair and equitable education to all children, particularly those marginalized due to sex, disability, racial or ethnic status.
Guide pour le renforcement de l’inclusion et de l’égalité des genres dans le matériel didactique et pédagogiqueUSAID outlines best practices for promoting fair and equitable education to all children, particularly those marginalized due to sex, disability, racial or ethnic status (French translation).
- A literature review outlining best practices for literacy and learning for children in developing countries.
- A guidebook for publishers on how to make literacy content inclusive and accessible for people with disabilities.