- Show all
- Begin With Books
- Big Ideas@Berkeley 2014/15 Prize
- Big Ideas@Berkeley 2015/16 Prize
- Book Boost: Access for All Challenge
- EduApp4Syria Prize
- Enabling Writers Prize
- Grant Competition 2011
- Grant Competition 2014
- Leaders for Literacy
- No Lost Generation Summit Tech Prize
- Ready2Read Challenge
- Sign On For Literacy Prize
- Technology to Support Education in Crises & Conflict Prize
- Tracking & Tracing Books Prize
- UnrestrICTed Challenge
… results in Working Paper.
Using Information Communications Technologies to Implement Universal Design for LearningA working paper from the Global Reading Network for enhancing skills acquisition for students with disabilities.
Exploring the Potential of Technology to Deliver Education & Skills to Syrian Refugee YouthUNESCO highlights emerging thinking and initiatives that test the potential of technology to play a role in enabling access to affordable quality education.