… results in Big Ideas@Berkeley 2015/16 Prize.
- Mobile-based, scalable solutions for improving child literacy in developing countries
- ACR GCD in the News // Rudd Family Foundation Big Ideas // November 28, 2018Early years of childhood form the basis of intelligence, personality, social behavior, and capacity to learn and nurture oneself.
- A mobile service that empowers mothers to be an integral part of their child's development—including learning to read
Big Ideas@Berkeley 2015/16 Prize
- Dost Education shares its ACR GCD-funded innovation that empowers functionally illiterate moms to participate in their child's education using low-cost mobile technology.
- ACR GCD in the News // Rudd Family Foundation Big Ideas // April 20, 2016The Rudd Family Foundation Big Ideas Contest offers students an opportunity to turn their ideas into action. This year saw the largest number of applications in the contest’s history.
- ACR GCD in the News // Scalable Startups@UC Berkeley // December 1, 2015Berkeley’s 2015 Hult Prize winner Sneha Sheth discussed her work with Dost, a mobile phone platform delivering early education content and activities to Moms.