All Children Reading: A Grand Challenge for Development is coordinating the first-ever education track at this year’s annual meeting.
The track, titled Accelerating Development Through Breakthrough Global Education Innovations, will feature sessions focused on
- Leveraging technology to ensure every child learns to read and is healthy
- All Children Reading: Getting local language books to children
- Tackling barriers to girls education: innovation and scale
- What’s next for girls education: a vision for 2030
- Harnessing the power of technology and media for education
If you will be attending this invitation-only event, we hope you’ll join our sessions.