- Show all
- Big Ideas@Berkeley 2014/15 Prize
- Big Ideas@Berkeley 2015/16 Prize
- Book Boost: Access for All Challenge
- EduApp4Syria Prize
- Enabling Writers Prize
- Grant Competition 2011
- Grant Competition 2014
- No Lost Generation Summit Tech Prize
- Sign On For Literacy Prize
- Technology to Support Education in Crises & Conflict Prize
- Tracking & Tracing Books Prize
… results in Project Evaluation.
- A summary report on the research design, Early Grade Reading Assessment results, and scalability assessments of 11 ACR GCD-funded projects from 2014-2017.
Supporting Technology-Based Innovations to Improve Early Grade Reading Outcomes for Students Who Have Low Vision or are BlindA summary report on the impact and potential for scale of three ACR GCD-funded projects focused on improving reading outcomes of students who have low vision or are blind.
- A summary on the impact and potential for scale of four ACR GCD-funded innovator projects focused on improving the engagement of families and communities in children's reading.
Institute for Disabilities Research and Training & École Nationale Supérieure des Mines de Rabat Evaluation ReportAn evaluation report on the results of the ACR GCD-funded "Improving Deaf Children's Reading Through Technology" project, implemented by IDRT in Morocco.
- An evaluation report on the results of the ACR GCD-funded "Mundo de Libros (World of Books)" project, implemented by Qu Funciona para el Desarrollo A.C. in Mexico.
- An evaluation report on the results of the ACR GCD-funded "E-books 4 Khmer" project, implemented by Kampuchean Action for Primary Education in Cambodia.
- An evaluation report on the results of the ACR GCD-funded "Our Children Learn to Read" project, implemented by Réseau d’Acteurs pour le Renouveau de l’Education in Mali.
- ACR GCD examines the impact of the mobile learning component of the TRAC+ project, scaled to 138 schools in five provinces of Cambodia.
Youth Volunteers Can Contribute To Significant Reading Gains: Evidence From The HYVALL Project In SenegalACR GCD-funded Education Development Center shares results of the "Harnessing Youth Volunteers as Literacy Leaders" project in Senegal on children's reading fluency and comprehension.
- ACR GCD-funded American Institutes for Research investigates how biliteracy skills are acquired in Kannada or Telugu and English languages in Southern India.