- Show all
- Begin With Books
- Big Ideas@Berkeley 2014/15 Prize
- Big Ideas@Berkeley 2015/16 Prize
- Book Boost: Access for All Challenge
- EduApp4Syria Prize
- Enabling Writers Prize
- Grant Competition 2011
- Grant Competition 2014
- Leaders for Literacy
- No Lost Generation Summit Tech Prize
- Ready2Read Challenge
- Sign On For Literacy Prize
- Technology to Support Education in Crises & Conflict Prize
- Tracking & Tracing Books Prize
- UnrestrICTed Challenge
… results in Info Sheet.
Child Functioning Module – Teacher Version (CFM-TV) Study Info SheetThe CFM-TV Validity Study in Nepal will explore how the CFM-TV performs when implemented by teachers.
ACR GCD Projects in Papua New GuineaLearn about ACR GCD projects to produce digital books in local languages and for children with disabilities and how our innovators are supporting children who are deaf and their families
ACR GCD Projects in the PhilippinesLearn about ACR GCD projects being funded through the Begin with Books prize and the Ready2Read Challenge
Begin with Books Info SheetBegin With Books Info Sheet
ACR GCD – Research Info SheetACR GCD provides a brief overview of research on our literacy innovation projects conducted from 2011 to 2017.