Using mobile reading game, GraphoGame™, to assist struggling students and certify Zambian teachers in local language literacy instruction
GraphoGame™ Teacher Training Service (GG-TTS)
Grant Competition 2014
Reading Skill Targeted
An evidence-based learning game that helps children learn basic letters and sounds.
Blogs and Media
- ACR GCD in the News // ICTworks // September 13, 2018
- ACR GCD in the News // Emerging EdTech // March 1, 2017
- Blog // October 4, 2016
- ACR GCD in the News // Frontiers in Psychology // June 10, 2015
- Press Release // ACR GCD // February 3, 2015
Research and Resources
- ACR GCD-funded innovator Agora Center shares their innovation to use a mobile reading game to improve children's reading skills and certify Zambia teachers in local language literacy instruction.
Connect with the Innovator