Adding Marathi human-narrated audio capabilities to create accessible, grade-level storybooks that can be listened to on low cost audio devices by children who are blind/low vision
Grant Competition 2014
Reading Skill Targeted
Benetech is an online library of accessible content for people with print disabilities.
Blogs and Media
- ACR GCD in the News // ICTworks // September 13, 2018
- Blog // September 11, 2017
- ACR GCD in the News // Red Cup AgencyÊ // April 26, 2017
- ACR GCD in the News // Emerging EdTech // March 1, 2017
Research and Resources
Supporting Technology-Based Innovations to Improve Early Grade Reading Outcomes for Students Who Have Low Vision or are BlindA summary report on the impact and potential for scale of three ACR GCD-funded projects focused on improving reading outcomes of students who have low vision or are blind.
- Learn from School-to-School International and ACR GCD-funded innovators Benetech and Resources for the Blind on the design and impact of edtech projects for children with disabilities.
Connect with the Innovator
Palo Alto, California, USA