- Show all
- Begin With Books
- Big Ideas@Berkeley 2014/15 Prize
- Big Ideas@Berkeley 2015/16 Prize
- Book Boost: Access for All Challenge
- EduApp4Syria Prize
- Enabling Writers Prize
- Grant Competition 2011
- Grant Competition 2014
- Leaders for Literacy
- No Lost Generation Summit Tech Prize
- Ready2Read Challenge
- Sign On For Literacy Prize
- Technology to Support Education in Crises & Conflict Prize
- Tracking & Tracing Books Prize
- UnrestrICTed Challenge
… results in Guide.
- USAID outlines best practices for promoting fair and equitable education to all children, particularly those marginalized due to sex, disability, racial or ethnic status.
Planning for Language Use in Education: Best Practices and Practical Steps to Improve Learning OutcomesThe Global Reading Network offers practical guidance to governments, donors and those implementing early grade reading programs on how to plan for language use in education.