Fostering parental engagement through use of “Mundo de Libros,” a technology-based tool that matches students with grade level-appropriate Spanish reading materials that align with their abilities and interests
Mundo de Libros (World of Books)
Grant Competition 2014
Reading Skill Targeted
Fundación Proacceso ECO A.C.
Learn more about "Mundo de Libros," which sought to engage parents in children's reading and complement it with a web-based platform for children's books at a community library.
Blogs and Media
- ACR GCD in the News // ICTworks // September 13, 2018
- Press Release // ACR GCD // February 3, 2015
Research and Resources
- A summary on the impact and potential for scale of four ACR GCD-funded innovator projects focused on improving the engagement of families and communities in children's reading.
- An evaluation report on the results of the ACR GCD-funded "Mundo de Libros (World of Books)" project, implemented by Qu Funciona para el Desarrollo A.C. in Mexico.
- A baseline early grade reading assessment of students participating in the ACR GCD-funded "Mundo de Libros" project in Mexico.
Connect with the Innovator
Mexico City, Mexico