- Show all
- Big Ideas@Berkeley 2014/15 Prize
- Big Ideas@Berkeley 2015/16 Prize
- Book Boost: Access for All Challenge
- EduApp4Syria Prize
- Enabling Writers Prize
- Grant Competition 2011
- Grant Competition 2014
- No Lost Generation Summit Tech Prize
- Sign On For Literacy Prize
- Technology to Support Education in Crises & Conflict Prize
- Tracking & Tracing Books Prize
… results in Press Release.
- Press Release // eKitabu Blog // June 27, 2018
eKitabu wins Phase One of Sign On for Literacy, a global competition for technology-based innovations to increase literacy among deaf childrenAll Children Reading: A Grand Challenge for Development (ACR GCD) today announced the winners of the first phase of Sign On For Literacy.
- Press Release // ACR GCD // June 26, 2018
All Children Reading Awards Innovators Increasing Access to Local Sign Languages and Improving Literacy Outcomes for Deaf ChildrenAll Children Reading: A Grand Challenge for Development (ACR GCD) announces five semifinalists of the first phase of the Sign On For Literacy prize.
- Press Release // ACR GCD // April 4, 2018
All Children Reading and Pearson Announce Winners of Global Prize Competition to Increase Access to Children’s Reading MaterialseKitabu and SIL LEAD will test models that optimize the production process for children’s books, thereby reducing costs and making it easier for publishers to produce high-quality reading materials.
All Children Reading: A Grand Challenge for Development Unveils New Competition to Ensure All Deaf Children Achieve LiteracySign On For Literacy Prize Seeks to Identify and Support Technology-Based Solutions to Improve Literacy and Learning Outcomes for Deaf Children
- Sign On For Literacy Prize Seeks to Identify and Support Technology-Based Solutions to Improve Literacy and Learning Outcomes for Deaf Children.
- Press Release // ACR GCD // October 26, 2017
New Global Prize Competition Seeks to Transform Book Publishing through Innovations that Drive Greater Access to Affordable, High Quality Books and Children’s Reading MaterialsThe Book Boost: Access for All Challenge seeks innovations to reduce the cost to produce digital reading materials, including books for children who are blind or have low vision.
- Press Release // ACR GCD // October 2, 2017
All Children Reading and Pearson’s Project Literacy Announce Prize Competition to Increase Global Supply of Accessible BooksAn upcoming global prize competition seeks to increase the global supply of high-quality reading materials accessible for children with print disabilities.
- Press Release // ACR GCD // March 20, 2017
EduApp4Syria Competition Launches Unique Literacy Learning Apps That Can Reach Millions of War-Affected Syrian ChildrenA Norway-led coalition today announced two winners of the EduApp4Syria innovation competition and the worldwide release of open-source Arabic literacy learning games.
- Press Release // ACR GCD // February 3, 2015
All Children Reading: A Grand Challenge for Development Announces Winners of Literacy Innovations CompetitionFourteen winning innovations represent the most promising, creative and impactful solutions in literacy and were chosen from a competitive process that elicited 213 proposals from 50 countries.
- Press Release // ACR GCD // January 29, 2015
All Children Reading: A Grand Challenge for Development competition seeks innovations to reach students in conflict and crisis zonesNew prize to source ideas for innovative, technology-supported approaches for children to maintain access to basic education despite disruptions experienced during crisis or conflict.
- Press Release // ACR GCD // September 8, 2014ACR GCD's partnership with University of California, Berkeley, to launch a “Mobiles for Reading” category within the annual Big Ideas@Berkeley competition.
- Press Release // ACR GCD // April 10, 2014ACR GCD announces a partnership with the Beyond Access initiative, a consortium of 11 international organizations funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
- Press Release // ACR GCD // February 27, 2014ACR GCD announces a second round of funding to unearth and champion technologies for improving child literacy.
- Press Release // ACR GCD // February 27, 2014
All Children Reading: A Grand Challenge for Development Launches $100,000 Prize Competition for Book Writing Software“Enabling Writers” global prize competition aims to improve reading skills through technology.
- Press Release // Library of Congress // September 22, 2013Librarian of Congress James H. Billington has chosen the winners of the 2013 Library of Congress Literacy Awards, a new program originated and sponsored by philanthropist David M. Rubenstein.
- Press Release // Sesame Workshop India // September 7, 2012
Sesame Workshop Initiatives India Wins Award At All Children Reading: A Grand Challenge For DevelopmentThe innovation – Learn to Read, Read to Learn – by Sesame Workshop Initiatives India (SWIIPLC) was announced a winner by USAID, AusAID and World Vision.