- Show all
- Begin With Books
- Big Ideas@Berkeley 2014/15 Prize
- Big Ideas@Berkeley 2015/16 Prize
- Book Boost: Access for All Challenge
- EduApp4Syria Prize
- Enabling Writers Prize
- Grant Competition 2011
- Grant Competition 2014
- Leaders for Literacy
- No Lost Generation Summit Tech Prize
- Ready2Read Challenge
- Sign On For Literacy Prize
- Technology to Support Education in Crises & Conflict Prize
- Tracking & Tracing Books Prize
- UnrestrICTed Challenge
… results in Research.
- An evaluation report on the results of the ACR GCD-funded "Our Children Learn to Read" project, implemented by Réseau d’Acteurs pour le Renouveau de l’Education in Mali.
- ACR GCD examines the impact of the mobile learning component of the TRAC+ project, scaled to 138 schools in five provinces of Cambodia.
Youth Volunteers Can Contribute To Significant Reading Gains: Evidence From The HYVALL Project In SenegalACR GCD-funded Education Development Center shares results of the "Harnessing Youth Volunteers as Literacy Leaders" project in Senegal on children's reading fluency and comprehension.
- ACR GCD-funded American Institutes for Research investigates how biliteracy skills are acquired in Kannada or Telugu and English languages in Southern India.
- A presentation for policymakers, innovators, partners and donors offering global context and guiding principles for delivering edtech to refugees and internally displaced persons.
- A presentation for policymakers, innovators, partners and donors outlining key opportunities for leveraging edtech to deliver literacy and learning to refugees and internally displaced persons.
- A presentation for policymakers, innovators, partners and donors offering a framework for designing appropriate and effective ICT solutions to refugee and IDP communities.
- A baseline early grade reading assessment of students participating in the ACR GCD-funded "E-Books 4 Khmer" project in Cambodia.
Institute for Disabilities Research and Training & École Nationale Supérieure des Mines de Rabat Baseline ReportA baseline early grade reading assessment of students participating in the ACR GCD-funded "Improving Deaf Children's Reading Through Technology" project, implemented by IDRT in Morocco.