… results in Brochure, Guide, Info Sheet, Infographic, Policy Paper, Presentation Slides, Sector Report, Tool Kit, Video, Webinar Recording, Working Paper.
- The guidebook by ACR GCD and Digital Learning 4 Development outlines key principles for developing digital games for literacy and includes 12 case studies of leading games.
- Edtech company Asafeer and the Global Digital Library share how to use, adapt and translate 100 STEM-focused eBooks in Arabic and English funded by ACR GCD to other languages or contexts.
- The 100 Adventures in Science and Life ebooks, developed by Asafeer and funded ACR GCD's 2017 No Lost Generation Tech Prize, are now available in Arabic and English on the Global Digital Library.
- Learn from Benetech about key accessibility guidelines and tools for creating born-accessible ebooks and content for children with disabilities.
- Sign On for Literacy prize semi-finalist RIT's National Institute of the Deaf's innovation will document and collect local sign languages and create an open-content digital library of folktales.