… results in Webinar Recording.
Literacy and Learning Without Limits: The Tools You Need to Ensure Children with Disabilities are Included in Your Reading ProgramsLearn about open source resources like book creation software, online libraries, books, reading assessments and more, developed by winners of the All Children Reading Grand Challenge.
- Learn from the ACR GCD and Curious Learning how to select and adapt open source literacy apps to improve child literacy in low-resource contexts.
- Edtech company Asafeer and the Global Digital Library share how to use, adapt and translate 100 STEM-focused eBooks in Arabic and English funded by ACR GCD to other languages or contexts.
- Learn from ACR GCD-funded innovators Lubuto Library Project and Georgia State University about projects to improve reading outcomes for children in Zambia and South Africa.
- Learn from School-to-School International and ACR GCD-funded innovators Benetech and Resources for the Blind on the design and impact of edtech projects for children with disabilities.
- Learn from School-to-School International and ACR GCD-funded innovators Creative Associates, Little Thinking Minds and Sesame Workshop about edtech projects for children in developing countries.