… results in Blog.
- Blog // February 27, 2018Innovations to track and trace books are being piloted in several countries to provide administrators a near-real time view of any delivery operation’s status through an online dashboard and map.
- Blog // February 20, 2018As the world marks International Mother Language Day, ACR GCD celebrates the progress made and champions the need for acceleration to support books, resources, and training in every language.
- Blog // September 11, 2017ACR GCD also believes that utilizing technology to increase childhood literacy can offer new solutions to reach the greatest number of children who are not learning to read.
- Blog // November 18, 2015A workshop with the Intel® Learn Program generated innovative ideas for empowering youth to support early grade reading efforts in developing countries.
- Blog // December 22, 2016ACR GCD’s work furthers Louis Braille's legacy by spurring the development of innovations that help children who are blind/low vision learn to read.
- Blog // December 2, 2016
Count Me In! Ground-breaking Early Grade Reading Assessment developed for children with sensory disabilitiesACR GCD and our innovators are tackling the challenge of assessing reading skills among children who are blind/low vision or deaf/hard of hearing.