… results in Blog.
- Blog // September 11, 2017ACR GCD also believes that utilizing technology to increase childhood literacy can offer new solutions to reach the greatest number of children who are not learning to read.
- Blog // December 22, 2016ACR GCD’s work furthers Louis Braille's legacy by spurring the development of innovations that help children who are blind/low vision learn to read.
- Blog // December 2, 2016
Count Me In! Ground-breaking Early Grade Reading Assessment developed for children with sensory disabilitiesACR GCD and our innovators are tackling the challenge of assessing reading skills among children who are blind/low vision or deaf/hard of hearing.
- Blog // October 12, 2016Alexa is one example of how All Children Reading is helping children who are blind/low vision learn to read with innovative technologies.
- Blog // October 4, 2016This World Teachers' Day we celebrate pioneering teachers working hand-in-hand with ACR GCD grantees to pilot innovations making breakthrough progress in child literacy. Here are their stories…
- Blog // July 11, 2016As a winner of ACR GCD's Technology to Support Basic Education in Crisis and Conflict Settings ideation prize, Xavier Project received funding to put their ideas into action in Dadaab Refugee Camp.