… results in Grant Competition 2014.
- News Byte // December 20, 2022Video highlights ACR GCD’s work to increase literacy through EdTech solutions and research
- Blog // July 21, 2022
Six innovators discuss challenges and insights around implementing EdTech solutions to increase reading outcomes for hard-to-reach learnersAn interview with innovators who participated in a consultation ACR GCD co-hosted with the Global Education Monitoring (GEM) Report
- Blog // June 20, 2022
Shifting perspectives on using communication devices as learning tools can increase access to education and support learning in low resource contextsUsing devices like smartphones as learning tools can be a low-cost, high impact method of increasing access to education, especially for hard-to-reach learners
- Blog // January 4, 2022On World Braille Day, learn more about the challenges faced by children who are blind or low-vision and be part of the solution to advance EdTech solutions to increase literacy.
- News Byte // December 17, 2021Help us raise awareness of these tools and other opportunities to implement EdTech solutions to improve reading outcomes for marginalized children in low-resource contexts.
- Blog // June 14, 2021
Resources for the Blind builds on their All Children Reading project to support more children with disabilities in the PhilippinesFunded through USAID, the Gabay project ensures Filipino children who are blind, deaf or deafblind receive language and literacy support and resources beginning at an early age.
- Blog // May 28, 2021On Global Day of Parents, four All Children Reading Grand Challenge-funded projects provide key lessons for engaging parents both during the pandemic and beyond.
- Blog // May 16, 2021
Five innovations to support inclusive education for children with disabilities in low-resource contextsLearn how to leverage All Children Reading's funded EdTech solutions to support children with disabilities in your education programming.
- Blog // September 4, 2020
Three ways you can become part of the solution for 387 million children waiting for the opportunity to learn to readThe COVID-19 pandemic has amplified the need for quality EdTech solutions that serve the literacy and learning needs of all children.
- Blog // June 1, 2020
Integrated International and Little Thinking Minds scale Arabic literacy platform to support learners across JordanACR GCD competition winners partner with Ministry of Education to co-create digital library and support out-of-school children during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Blog // March 13, 2020ACR GCD-funded innovations available in multiple languages and across variety of devices to support early-grade literacy.
- Blog // December 12, 2019As a spotter and innovation catalyst in education technology to improve child literacy in developing countries, All Children Reading: A Grand Challenge for Development (ACR GCD) is on the front lines
- Blog // October 8, 2019Lessons from three ACR GCD projects provide meaningful insights for future literacy projects focused on children with print disabilities.
- Blog // June 3, 2019This Global Day of Parents, All Children Reading: A Grand Challenge for Development spotlights four projects engaging families and communities in child literacy.
- Blog // May 29, 2019
ACR GCD innovator Benetech advances as finalist for $10 million award to scale accessible reading platformACR GCD funding of Bookshare India project helps position edtech company for Macquarie Group award.
- Blog // April 29, 2019ACR GCD shared presentations on our innovative solutions for gaming for literacy, digital books in underserved languages, and scaling edtech for literacy at CIES2019.
- ACR GCD in the News // Hewlett Packard Enterprise // February 18, 2019Internet access is ubiquitous—except where it isn't. However, even in places where electricity or Internet connectivity are spotty, new e-learning innovations can help people get an education.
- ACR GCD in the News // ICTworks // November 26, 2018Families and communities have a tremendous role to play in improving educational and reading outcomes for children around the globe.
- ACR GCD in the News // Global Accessibility News // November 15, 2018In a first grade classroom in the Philippines, Ma’am Jen, a teacher to students who are blind or low vision, sets a newly printed braille book she created in front of nine-year-old student Alexa.