… results in Grant Competition 2014.
- Blog // October 26, 2020
Five innovations to support inclusive education for children with disabilities in low-resource contextsThroughout Disability Awareness Month, learn how to leverage All Children Reading's funded EdTech solutions to support children with disabilities in your education programming.
- Blog // September 4, 2020
On International Literacy Day, three ways you can become part of the solution for 387 million children waiting for the opportunity to learn to readThe COVID-19 pandemic has amplified the need for quality EdTech solutions that serve the literacy and learning needs of all children.
- Blog // June 1, 2020
Integrated International and Little Thinking Minds scale Arabic literacy platform to support learners across JordanACR GCD competition winners partner with Ministry of Education to co-create digital library and support out-of-school children during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Blog // March 13, 2020ACR GCD-funded innovations available in multiple languages and across variety of devices to support early-grade literacy.
- Blog // December 12, 2019As a spotter and innovation catalyst in education technology to improve child literacy in developing countries, All Children Reading: A Grand Challenge for Development (ACR GCD) is on the front lines
- Blog // October 8, 2019Lessons from three ACR GCD projects provide meaningful insights for future literacy projects focused on children with print disabilities.
- Blog // June 3, 2019This Global Day of Parents, All Children Reading: A Grand Challenge for Development spotlights four projects engaging families and communities in child literacy.
- Blog // May 29, 2019
ACR GCD innovator Benetech advances as finalist for $10 million award to scale accessible reading platformACR GCD funding of Bookshare India project helps position edtech company for Macquarie Group award.
- Blog // April 29, 2019ACR GCD shared presentations on our innovative solutions for gaming for literacy, digital books in underserved languages, and scaling edtech for literacy at CIES2019.
- ACR GCD in the News // Hewlett Packard Enterprise // February 18, 2019Internet access is ubiquitous—except where it isn't. However, even in places where electricity or Internet connectivity are spotty, new e-learning innovations can help people get an education.
- ACR GCD in the News // ICTworks // November 26, 2018Families and communities have a tremendous role to play in improving educational and reading outcomes for children around the globe.
- ACR GCD in the News // Global Accessibility News // November 15, 2018In a first grade classroom in the Philippines, Ma’am Jen, a teacher to students who are blind or low vision, sets a newly printed braille book she created in front of nine-year-old student Alexa.
- ACR GCD in the News // ICTworks // September 13, 2018As part of USAID’s Education Strategy and its goal of improved reading skills for 100 million children in primary grades, USAID mission staff wanted to know what it might cost to take an evidence...
- Blog // April 2, 2018
The Book Desert: Authors, publishers and innovators have key role in solving global literacy challengeThis crisis, dubbed the “book desert,” was the focus of our panel discussion at the International Children’s Book Fair in Bologna, Italy.
- Blog // February 20, 2018As the world marks International Mother Language Day, ACR GCD celebrates the progress made and champions the need for acceleration to support books, resources, and training in every language.
- ACR GCD in the News // Zero Project // February 15, 2018My name is Fatima Maghzaz, and I am a teacher at the Fatima Timouria School in the city of Berrchid, Morocco. I currently have ten deaf students in my class of various ages.
- ACR GCD in the News // Medium // November 15, 2017Meet a woman entrepreneur who co-founded a company that creates digital literacy tools for children learning Arabic.
- ACR GCD in the News // Red Cup AgencyÊ // April 26, 2017All Children Reading and Benetech talk about helping children with disabilities appreciate books and reading with a book distribution program that places books in Braille, audio, and mixed formats.