… results in UnrestrICTed Challenge.
- Blog // November 29, 2021Today, children with disabilities are at higher risk than ever to be left behind their peers in literacy. Learn how you can be part of the solution.
- Blog // November 22, 2021
UnrestrICTed challenge awardee launches teacher training to increase access and learning opportunities for children with disabilities in RwandaTeachers from Rwandan inclusive model schools in five local districts learned how to better support children with disabilities
- Blog // October 15, 2021The ability to read plays a crucial role in children's opportunity to attend and complete their education, which is a proven driver in reducing poverty.
- Blog // August 23, 2021Five winners of All Children Reading: A Grand Challenge for Development awards share how their literacy work continues during the pandemic
- Blog // May 16, 2021
Five innovations to support inclusive education for children with disabilities in low-resource contextsLearn how to leverage All Children Reading's funded EdTech solutions to support children with disabilities in your education programming.
- Blog // March 29, 2021
UnrestrICTed Challenge awarded to three innovators scaling ICT solutions for children with disabilitieseKitabu, Save the Children, and World Education to implement ICT for education solutions—including accessible books, learning apps and teacher training—in Rwanda, Papua New Guinea and Nepal.
- Blog // September 4, 2020
Three ways you can become part of the solution for 387 million children waiting for the opportunity to learn to readThe COVID-19 pandemic has amplified the need for quality EdTech solutions that serve the literacy and learning needs of all children.
- ACR GCD in the News // July 16, 2020If we are to realize the ideals of Sustainable Development Goal 4 to provide inclusive and equitable education for all, the learning needs of children with disabilities cannot be overlooked.
- Blog // June 25, 2020
UnrestrICTed Challenge seeks scalable ICT solutions to improve literacy and learning for children with disabilitiesChallenge to award up to $1 million for solutions grounded in Universal Design for Learning for children with disabilities in low-resource contexts.