… results in Begin With Books.
- Blog // May 4, 2020Begin With Books prize winner to create the first large collection of books in Soninke, Sénoufo, and Malian Sign Languages.
- Blog // March 5, 2020
All Children Reading Grand Challenge awards Begin With Books prize to four innovators creating books in underserved languagesWinners will also join ACR GCD Sign Language Storybook Cohort to follow standards for sign language book production.
- Blog // November 5, 2019ACR GCD prize winner Asafeer shares innovative publishing model that could inspire Begin With Books proposals and other efforts to create books for children in languages they use and understand.
- ACR GCD in the News // October 14, 2019The Begin with Books prize competition challenges global innovators to assemble cost-effective packages of high quality, accessible digital books for beginning readers.
- Blog // October 10, 2019
All Children Reading Grand Challenge casts new vision for advancing edtech to improve child literacy around the globeEvent includes launch of Begin With Books prize to source books in 30+ underserved languages.
- The creation of 1,200 accessible books in the sign languages of Indonesia, the Philippines, Papua New Guinea, Somalia, the Fiji Islands and Samoa.
Begin With Books
- The creation of 420 quality, accessible books in the Soninke and Sénoufo languages of Mali, as well as Malian Sign Language, using SIL's Bloom book creation software.
Begin With Books
- Edtech company Asafeer and the Global Digital Library share how to use, adapt and translate 100 STEM-focused eBooks in Arabic and English funded by ACR GCD to other languages or contexts.
- Learn from Benetech about key accessibility guidelines and tools for creating born-accessible ebooks and content for children with disabilities.