- Show all
- Begin With Books
- Big Ideas@Berkeley 2014/15 Prize
- Big Ideas@Berkeley 2015/16 Prize
- Book Boost: Access for All Challenge
- EduApp4Syria Prize
- Enabling Writers Prize
- Grant Competition 2011
- Grant Competition 2014
- Leaders for Literacy
- No Lost Generation Summit Tech Prize
- Ready2Read Challenge
- Sign On For Literacy Prize
- Technology to Support Education in Crises & Conflict Prize
- Tracking & Tracing Books Prize
- UnrestrICTed Challenge
… results in Blog.
- Blog // October 5, 2015
Game-changer: mobile technology reaches teachers in remote areas with literacy instruction tips and trainingDr. Jacqueline Jere-Folotiya and Emma Ojanen share how GraphoGame is being implemented in Zambia, to help teachers improve their use of phonics and local languages in literacy instruction.
- Blog // August 12, 2015Imagine going to the library as a young child and finding no storybooks in the language you speak at home. This is the scenario facing many children around the world.