- Show all
- Begin With Books
- Big Ideas@Berkeley 2014/15 Prize
- Big Ideas@Berkeley 2015/16 Prize
- Book Boost: Access for All Challenge
- EduApp4Syria Prize
- Enabling Writers Prize
- Grant Competition 2011
- Grant Competition 2014
- Leaders for Literacy
- No Lost Generation Summit Tech Prize
- Sign On For Literacy Prize
- Technology to Support Education in Crises & Conflict Prize
- Tracking & Tracing Books Prize
- UnrestrICTed Challenge
… results in Blog.
- Blog // June 3, 2019This Global Day of Parents, All Children Reading: A Grand Challenge for Development spotlights four projects engaging families and communities in child literacy.
- Blog // May 29, 2019
ACR GCD innovator Benetech advances as finalist for $10 million award to scale accessible reading platformACR GCD funding of Bookshare India project helps position edtech company for Macquarie Group award.
- Blog // April 29, 2019ACR GCD shared presentations on our innovative solutions for gaming for literacy, digital books in underserved languages, and scaling edtech for literacy at CIES2019.
- Blog // February 5, 2019
Three innovators to field test solutions to improve literacy outcomes for deaf children in developing countriesThree innovations rose to the top of our Sign On For Literacy competition to source technology solutions that increase access to local sign languages.
- Blog // November 28, 2018
How a global community of innovators can embrace inclusive EdTech design for children with disabilitiesAll Children Reading: A Grand Challenge for Development urges global education audience at mEducation Alliance Symposium to incorporate accessibility features at the onset of EdTech development.
- Blog // September 28, 2018During International Week of the Deaf, the Motion Light Lab at Gallaudet casts vision for its SignShare innovation, one of five winners of ACR GCD’s Sign On For Literacy prize.
- Blog // September 27, 2018During International Week of the Deaf, Sign On For Literacy prize finalist eKitabu shares how technology is opening literacy and learning opportunities for deaf children across Kenya.
- Blog // September 26, 2018During International Week of the Deaf, Rochester Institute of Technology’s National Institute for the Deaf casts a vision for inclusive education for deaf children.
- Blog // September 25, 2018During International Week of the Deaf, Sign On For Literacy prize winner Manos Unidas shares how technology is transforming access to education for deaf children in Nicaragua.
- Blog // September 24, 2018During International Week of the Deaf, Sign On For Literacy prize finalist Enuma shares how innovation can transform access to literacy and education for deaf children around the globe.
- Blog // August 24, 2018
Q&A with Deborah Backus, new project director of All Children Reading: A Grand Challenge for DevelopmentDeborah Backus responds to questions as she takes on the new role of World's Vision's project director of All Children Reading: A Grand Challenge for Development.
- Blog // June 20, 2018Two winning games from our EduApp4Syria competition illustrate how mobile technologies are filling educational gaps for millions of out-of-school Syrian children.
- Blog // May 30, 2018
Policy Makers, Donors, and Innovators Convened in Africa: Here’s what they want to share about leveraging EdTech to improve reading“We’re here to acknowledge the marriage of technology and the power of reading,” said Ms. Kulula Manona from South Africa’s Department of Basic Education, kicking off a three-day workshop in P
- Blog // May 21, 2018TRAC+ is World Vision International-Cambodia scaling of the TRAC project implemented in eight schools in Cambodia by World Education Inc. Here they share the challenges and opportunities of scaling.
- Blog // April 4, 2018
All Children Reading Announces eKitabu and SIL LEAD as Winners of Book Boost: Access for All ChallengeACR GCD is pleased to announce two winners of the Book Boost: Access for All Challenge—eKitabu and SIL LEAD.
- Blog // April 2, 2018
The Book Desert: Authors, publishers and innovators have key role in solving global literacy challengeThis crisis, dubbed the “book desert,” was the focus of our panel discussion at the International Children’s Book Fair in Bologna, Italy.
- Blog // March 19, 2018To measure our EduApp4Syria competition mobile games are achieving their goals, impact evaluations of each game were conducted.
- Blog // February 27, 2018Innovations to track and trace books are being piloted in several countries to provide administrators a near-real time view of any delivery operation’s status through an online dashboard and map.
- Blog // February 20, 2018As the world marks International Mother Language Day, ACR GCD celebrates the progress made and champions the need for acceleration to support books, resources, and training in every language.