… results in ACR GCD in the News.
- ACR GCD in the News // eKitabu Blog // February 8, 2019
eKitabu advances in All Children Reading Grand Challenge prize to improve literacy outcomes for deaf childreneKitabu, Rochester Institute of Technology’s National Institute for the Deaf (RIT/NTID) and Manos Unidas will advance as finalists of the Sign On For Literacy prize.
- ACR GCD in the News // SIL LEAD Blog // February 7, 2019It seems like every few weeks we hear about some exciting new innovation in computer technology—a brand-new application that (at least according to the advertising hype) will upend life as we know i
- ACR GCD in the News // SIL LEAD Blog // January 25, 2019The Library of Congress in Washington D.C. is easily the largest library in the entire world. It has over 167 million items on approximately 838 miles of bookshelves.
- ACR GCD in the News // Rudd Family Foundation Big Ideas // November 28, 2018Early years of childhood form the basis of intelligence, personality, social behavior, and capacity to learn and nurture oneself.
- ACR GCD in the News // ICTworks // November 26, 2018Families and communities have a tremendous role to play in improving educational and reading outcomes for children around the globe.
- ACR GCD in the News // Daily Nation // November 22, 2018Eight disabled children scored above 400 marks in the 2018 Kenya Certificate of Primary Education examinations, Education Cabinet Secretary Amina Mohamed has said.