… results in No Lost Generation Summit Tech Prize.
- Blog // October 11, 2021By advancing EdTech innovation and solutions--which provide accessible materials and books like Grace in Space--ACR GCD innovators are helping to address gaps and barriers to child literacy.
- ACR GCD in the News // Medium // September 9, 2021Check out USAID’s read-along with NASA and learn why the book’s author is enthusiastic about new paths to literacy
- Blog // April 22, 2021
ACR GCD prize winner Asafeer scales author training model to create pipeline of quality children’s books in ArabicTraining developed by author Maria Dadouch leverages Arabic books created through ACR GCD’s No Lost Generation Tech Summit Prize to engage 34,000+ new authors across Middle East.
- Blog // September 4, 2020
Three ways you can become part of the solution for 387 million children waiting for the opportunity to learn to readThe COVID-19 pandemic has amplified the need for quality EdTech solutions that serve the literacy and learning needs of all children.
- Blog // November 5, 2019ACR GCD prize winner Asafeer shares innovative publishing model that could inspire Begin With Books proposals and other efforts to create books for children in languages they use and understand.
- 100 inspiring STEM storybook templates and illustrations for Arabic speaking children and for global translation and use.
No Lost Generation Summit Tech Prize
- Edtech company Asafeer and the Global Digital Library share how to use, adapt and translate 100 STEM-focused eBooks in Arabic and English funded by ACR GCD to other languages or contexts.
- The 100 Adventures in Science and Life ebooks, developed by Asafeer and funded ACR GCD's 2017 No Lost Generation Tech Prize, are now available in Arabic and English on the Global Digital Library.