… results in No Lost Generation Summit Tech Prize.
- Blog // March 7, 2022USAID, World Vision and the Australian Government are partnering to advance EdTech to increase literacy for all children
- News Byte // February 9, 2022SIL LEAD uploads a new, accessible version of the book to its Bloom Library platform for children who are blind or have low vision
- News Byte // December 17, 2021Help us raise awareness of these tools and other opportunities to implement EdTech solutions to improve reading outcomes for marginalized children in low-resource contexts.
- Blog // December 16, 2021
How EdTech solutions can fill gaps and address barriers to literacy for refugee and migrant childrenLearn about and access free education technology tools, solutions and guidance for increasing reading outcomes for children in crisis contexts.
- News Byte // December 10, 2021Education is a human right, and the ability to read plays a crucial role in the ability to complete education. Yet millions of children across the globe are waiting to learn read.
- News Byte // December 7, 2021
Read three books to inspire children with the power of technology fueled by computer science to impact livesThe ebooks were created the 2016 No Lost Generation Summit Tech prize to address the challenge of the more than 3.5 million refugee children were unable to attend a single day of school.
- Blog // October 11, 2021By advancing EdTech innovation and solutions--which provide accessible materials and books like Grace in Space--ACR GCD innovators are helping to address gaps and barriers to child literacy.
- ACR GCD in the News // Medium // September 9, 2021Check out USAID’s read-along with NASA and learn why the book’s author is enthusiastic about new paths to literacy
- Blog // April 22, 2021
ACR GCD prize winner Asafeer scales author training model to create pipeline of quality children’s books in ArabicTraining developed by author Maria Dadouch leverages Arabic books created through ACR GCD’s No Lost Generation Tech Summit Prize to engage 34,000+ new authors across Middle East.
- Blog // September 4, 2020
Three ways you can become part of the solution for 387 million children waiting for the opportunity to learn to readThe COVID-19 pandemic has amplified the need for quality EdTech solutions that serve the literacy and learning needs of all children.
- Blog // November 5, 2019ACR GCD prize winner Asafeer shares innovative publishing model that could inspire Begin With Books proposals and other efforts to create books for children in languages they use and understand.