- Show all
- Begin With Books
- Big Ideas@Berkeley 2014/15 Prize
- Big Ideas@Berkeley 2015/16 Prize
- Book Boost: Access for All Challenge
- EduApp4Syria Prize
- Enabling Writers Prize
- Grant Competition 2011
- Grant Competition 2014
- Leaders for Literacy
- No Lost Generation Summit Tech Prize
- Ready2Read Challenge
- Sign On For Literacy Prize
- Technology to Support Education in Crises & Conflict Prize
- Tracking & Tracing Books Prize
- UnrestrICTed Challenge
… results in Asafeer Education Technologies.
- Blog // November 5, 2021
Celebrating USAID at 60 and a 10 year partnership in advancing EdTech innovation to improve reading outcomesThis week, USAID turns 60 and ACR GCD is taking the opportunity to celebrate the accomplishments and innovations achieved over our 10 year partnership.
- Blog // October 11, 2021By advancing EdTech innovation and solutions--which provide accessible materials and books like Grace in Space--ACR GCD innovators are helping to address gaps and barriers to child literacy.
- ACR GCD in the News // Medium // September 9, 2021Check out USAID’s read-along with NASA and learn why the book’s author is enthusiastic about new paths to literacy
- Blog // April 22, 2021
ACR GCD prize winner Asafeer scales author training model to create pipeline of quality children’s books in ArabicTraining developed by author Maria Dadouch leverages Arabic books created through ACR GCD’s No Lost Generation Tech Summit Prize to engage 34,000+ new authors across Middle East.
- Blog // September 4, 2020
Three ways you can become part of the solution for 387 million children waiting for the opportunity to learn to readThe COVID-19 pandemic has amplified the need for quality EdTech solutions that serve the literacy and learning needs of all children.
- Blog // November 5, 2019ACR GCD prize winner Asafeer shares innovative publishing model that could inspire Begin With Books proposals and other efforts to create books for children in languages they use and understand.