- Show all
- Begin With Books
- Big Ideas@Berkeley 2014/15 Prize
- Big Ideas@Berkeley 2015/16 Prize
- Book Boost: Access for All Challenge
- EduApp4Syria Prize
- Enabling Writers Prize
- Grant Competition 2011
- Grant Competition 2014
- Leaders for Literacy
- No Lost Generation Summit Tech Prize
- Ready2Read Challenge
- Sign On For Literacy Prize
- Technology to Support Education in Crises & Conflict Prize
- Tracking & Tracing Books Prize
- UnrestrICTed Challenge
… results in SIL International.
- Blog // November 5, 2021
Celebrating USAID at 60 and a 10 year partnership in advancing EdTech innovation to improve reading outcomesThis week, USAID turns 60 and ACR GCD is taking the opportunity to celebrate the accomplishments and innovations achieved over our 10 year partnership.
- Blog // September 4, 2020
Three ways you can become part of the solution for 387 million children waiting for the opportunity to learn to readThe COVID-19 pandemic has amplified the need for quality EdTech solutions that serve the literacy and learning needs of all children.
- Blog // July 28, 2020
ACR GCD awardee SIL LEAD spurs multi-organization effort to create COVID-themed children’s books in 166 languages using Bloom softwareAdditional COVID-19 themed books created through ACR GCD’s Begin With Books prize to arrive on Global Digital Library and Bloom Library in September.
- Blog // November 12, 2019
Michigan State University students use Bloom Software to turn local folktales into early grade booksInitiative results in early grade books in 14 languages for children in Benin.
- ACR GCD in the News // SIL LEAD Blog // February 7, 2019It seems like every few weeks we hear about some exciting new innovation in computer technology—a brand-new application that (at least according to the advertising hype) will upend life as we know i
- ACR GCD in the News // SIL LEAD Blog // January 25, 2019The Library of Congress in Washington D.C. is easily the largest library in the entire world. It has over 167 million items on approximately 838 miles of bookshelves.
- Blog // August 12, 2015Imagine going to the library as a young child and finding no storybooks in the language you speak at home. This is the scenario facing many children around the world.