… results in Ready2Read Challenge.
- News Byte // March 23, 2023The Nepal READS program will partner with local reading clubs to improve reading outcomes for children
- Blog // March 23, 2023
All Children Reading: A Grand Challenge for Development celebrates impact on increasing literacy for children worldwideThe Grand Challenge is concluding 12 years of funding and testing innovative EdTech solutions and approaches to increase reading outcomes for marginalized children in low-resource contexts
- News Byte // December 20, 2022Video highlights ACR GCD’s work to increase literacy through EdTech solutions and research
- December 8, 2022The Digital Books in Action Prize and Sign Language Storybooks in Action Prize challenge innovators to think beyond access and availability
- Blog // November 30, 2022
Nothing about us without us: Building capacity and sustainability in blind and deaf communities worldwideSpurring innovation to fuel accessible and equitable access to literacy for children who are blind and deaf
- Blog // November 17, 2022Read innovator reflections gathered during interviews after the GEM Report consultation held in May 2022
- News Byte // November 14, 2022The worldwide gathering of experts in digital learning was held on November 1-4 in Washington, D.C.
- Blog // October 4, 2022Awardees share key insights on role of technology to address education challenges related to access, equity and inclusion
- Blog // September 2, 2022Three ways ACR GCD, our innovators and their solutions are enriching and transforming literacy learning spaces for children in low resource contexts
- News Byte // May 1, 2022
ACR GCD focuses on global trends in education and literacy for the deaf and hard of hearing at CIES 2022The virtual panel was one of two that focused on children with disabilities
- News Byte // February 23, 2022USAID Disability Inclusive Education Specialist Josh Josa represented ACR GCD on the panel
- Blog // February 18, 2022EdTech can accelerate efforts to help children learn to read in their own language, but it must be guided by inclusion and equity
- Blog // February 17, 2022
ACR GCD-funded sign language storybook platform receives Zero Project award for improving accessibilityWorld Around You is a multilingual platform developed with funding from the Sign on For Literacy Prize in 2019 by three-time ACR GCD awardee RIT/NTID
- Examining the use of the CLA approach when shifting from supporting innovators/innovations at pilot (or proof of concept) stage to transitioning mature, evidence-based solutions for scale.
- Blog // October 15, 2021The ability to read plays a crucial role in children's opportunity to attend and complete their education, which is a proven driver in reducing poverty.