- Show all
- Begin With Books
- Big Ideas@Berkeley 2014/15 Prize
- Big Ideas@Berkeley 2015/16 Prize
- Book Boost: Access for All Challenge
- EduApp4Syria Prize
- Enabling Writers Prize
- Grant Competition 2011
- Grant Competition 2014
- Leaders for Literacy
- No Lost Generation Summit Tech Prize
- Ready2Read Challenge
- Sign On For Literacy Prize
- Technology to Support Education in Crises & Conflict Prize
- Tracking & Tracing Books Prize
- UnrestrICTed Challenge
… results in World Education, Inc..
- Blog // November 30, 2022
Nothing about us without us: Building capacity and sustainability in blind and deaf communities worldwideSpurring innovation to fuel accessible and equitable access to literacy for children who are blind and deaf
- News Byte // October 18, 2022
ACR GCD presents to USAID’s Education Sector Council on Integration of Universal Design for Learning (UDL) into Early Grade Reading ProgramsPresenters showcased EdTech tools to create, and coach for, a literacy learning environment to enable full participation of all children
- Blog // September 2, 2022Three ways ACR GCD, our innovators and their solutions are enriching and transforming literacy learning spaces for children in low resource contexts
- Blog // October 15, 2021The ability to read plays a crucial role in children's opportunity to attend and complete their education, which is a proven driver in reducing poverty.
- Blog // August 23, 2021Five winners of All Children Reading: A Grand Challenge for Development awards share how their literacy work continues during the pandemic
- Blog // March 29, 2021
UnrestrICTed Challenge awarded to three innovators scaling ICT solutions for children with disabilitieseKitabu, Save the Children, and World Education to implement ICT for education solutions—including accessible books, learning apps and teacher training—in Rwanda, Papua New Guinea and Nepal.
- Blog // May 21, 2018TRAC+ is World Vision International-Cambodia scaling of the TRAC project implemented in eight schools in Cambodia by World Education Inc. Here they share the challenges and opportunities of scaling.
- ACR GCD in the News // Global Citizen // July 28, 2016A giant shipping container now provides computers to students in remote locations. The simplest cell phone records and distributes local stories to improve literacy rates.